domingo, junho 25, 2006

Yes. Yes. - "Yes" what?- Yes is the answer to your question. Ah. I didn't ask any question. I believe you did. Who are you? - Goddamn it. What's going on here?- I think you know. - I don't.- Try. "'Cause if you haven't tried,you haven't lived." What are you talking about? What you were talking about. Who is this guy? - Tell me who you are.- Are you giving me orders? - No. I'm sorry, I...- No, you're not. You're tryingto handle the situation. But this is the one situationyou knew you never could handle. It's enough... now. Huh? Talk to me, please. There's gonna beplenty of time for that. What do you mean? I think you know, Bill.

5 comentários:

Riota disse...

chaos.

Riota disse...

About the other post, I agree with you. Feelings are difficult to be exposed (and accepted).

Flavi´s thoughts disse...

WHAT A MOVIE!!! ;***

Flavi´s thoughts disse...

why do I miss you so much, baby??? ;**** love you!!!

Flavi´s thoughts disse...

olha o q eu fiz pra vc no meu blog!!! te amo ;***