quinta-feira, outubro 19, 2006

...

My stupid mouthHas got me in troubleI said too much againTo a date over dinner yesterdayAnd I could seeShe was offendedShe said "well anyway..."Just dying for a subject changeOh, it's another social casualtyScore one more for meHow could I forget?Mama said "think before speaking"No filter in my headOh, what's a boy to doI guess he better find one soonWe bit our lipsShe looked out the windowRolling tiny balls of napkin paperI played a quick game of chess with the salt and pepper shakerAnd I could see clearly, An indelible line was drawnBetween what was good, what JUST slipped out and what went wrongOh, the way she feels about me has changedThanks for playing, try again.How could I forget?Mama said "think before speaking"No filter in my headOh, what's a boy to doI guess he better find oneI'm never speaking up againIt only hurts meI'd rather be a mysteryThan she desert meOh I'm never speaking up againStarting nowOne more thingWhy is it my fault?So maybe I try too hardBut it's all because of this desireI just wanna be likedI just wanna be funnyLooks like the jokes on meSo call me captain backfireI'm never speaking up againit only hurts mei'd rather be a mysterythan she desert meoh im never speaking up again Starting now

Um comentário:

Flavi´s thoughts disse...

" there are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don´t know how... "